Ranking Internet Marketing |Online Sales and Marketing

Are you struggling with your online marketing? Are you just getting started with social media, or have you been doing social media for a while and realize that just because you have tons of fans,followers,connections, and views that you are still not making any money? Are you still hurting from the Google slap made by the Google Panda? If so, we should talk... When it comes to online marketing, or marketing in general, most people overlook that their market is made up of people. While this sounds like an obvious statement, most people miss that fact. It's easy to do. When you sit behind the computer, it's easy to get caught up and confused by the technology. I can't promise that I can help everyone. What I can promise is that I can help make the online understandable and attainable. If that makes sense, send me an invite and I will let you know if we are a good fit.




         Freelance Writer


I have a Bachelor of Arts in News/Editorial Journalism. Since graduating from college in 2009,
I've done lots of freelance work including working with Gogobot, Nashville Scene, Cause A Scene, The Sentinel, American Songwriter, and various other publications. I also write for two of my own blogs and am an avid reader. I love to write about almost anything and hope to get to work with you!
less.




         Internet Marketing, SEO, Copywriting & Content Writing, e-bo...

In the the winter of 2008 I started a heated debate with my friend Tom over how the internet is revolutionizing the way we work and socialize with one another.

Tom was an executive accountant in an established multinational and I was a budding online freelancer with talents and skills that circled around copywriting, content writing, web copy, articles, e-books, landing page content & optimization, user interface design, search engine optimization, Social Media, Internet Marketing in General. To prove my point, the following day I signed up with Odesk and within the next couple of days I had bagged my first Job. My online freelance career was ignited. I was excited and thrilled as my wild imagination started to paint pictures of a life with no boss, no office and no cubicles. I was fascinated by the idea of living of my creative writing talents and skills. Since my first assignment two years ago I have grown a lot wiser with my expectations and a whole lot better at churning out cre … 





         Senior Marketing and PR Strategy Executive


I have been recommended by my clients as one of the top freelancers on Odesk and I even have been contacted to interview as a contractor representative by  Odesk on the side.

 I enjoy strategic marketing, creating and implementing marketing and PR plans as well as utilizing social media and other strategies and tactics that are new to online marketing.  I also have also designed and implemented  Facebook promotions, Kickstarter campaigns and I have directed online and offline campaigns of all sizes and scope including utilization of Google Shopping and Adwords.  I don't do a lot of SEO unless it is specific to YouTube as this is typically a task companies can outsource more cost effectively. I have also written high impact marketing plans, press releases, media alerts and worked with celebrities to scope out celebrity endorsements and their utilization  on global launches.. Lastly, I have also done a lot of work recently in overall website content strategy and marketing and website … 

No comments :

Post a Comment