Senior software engineer

Over the last years, I have developed a wide range of solutions: Mobile applications, in Lua (for both iOS and Android operating systems) Desktop solutions, in C#, C++ Client-server solutions in C#, C++, Perl, PHP Web solutions in ASP.NET / C#, PHP and Perl CGI. I used various kinds of relational databases, such as SQLite, MySQL, PostgresSQL, MSSQL, Sybase and Oracle, and various data representation languages, such as XML, HTML and XHTML. My freelance clients included all kinds of companies and business setups and I was employed in various different business settings described in more details in my employment history. I was employed as a C / C++ software engineer in a world-leading software publisher in financial risk management, and as a senior technical consultant for a world leader in sustainability software.    My core competencies lie in complete end-to-end solution development, management and analysis and I am seeking opportunities to help you build solutions for you or your


         Expert iOS Android PHP HTML 5 Developer oDesk Top 5 percent


Go mobility. That's my notion.  ** Apple's WWDC 6 Timer** **oDesk top 5% freelancer** Apple's WWDC 2014 Keynote Notes: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s61/sh/c1ac20e3-7d3a-426e-b425-82321b6558c0/4147a4bbc5afacb178d2e11f19eff5c5 Apple's New programming language Swift ready! Want to get your apps ready for iOS 8 and use all the latest features like Swift, HealthKit, Touch ID access, CloudKit, HomeKit and many more? I am the guy! Want to make your apps iOS 7 compatible? I am the guy! Use UIKit Dynamics API to make your app more immersive and also the latest changes like no rounded buttons, full screen views, map kit bluetooth beacons, multitasking and  many more!! I was learning Mac OS X development for my Masters at UCSD when Apple came out with iPhone SDK.. since then iOS has been my world and my pride. I have created many iPhone applications at different scales. I was also leading the team to test(manual/funcational/stress test) the applications. Also, I have worked few Android ap … 




         Iphone|Android|PhoneGap|HTML5|Parse.com


Thanks for Stopping at My Profile I am 5+ years of experience into mobile apps , done more than 120+ apps in various domains my web profile apart from odesk http://www.vivekverma.com. Iphone/Ipad Apps , Android Phone/Tablet Apps / PhoneGap / HTML5/ Flex For mobile / Web Services development / Web development & Design Social Networking Apps / Dating Apps Like Paktor/Tinder/Skout/Vine Uber Like Apps/ Service Apps Like Handybook Business Directory Apps Like Yelp/Yellowpages Fitness Apps  Did for Slimming.com and AdrianJames Messaging / Chat Applications Done for Paktor Mobile Streaming Apps Educational Apps/ Tools Entertainment Apps Travel Booking Apps Shopping/Ecommerce Apps Utilities Apps News / RSS Feed Apps Games 2D visit my youtube channel for some latest completed demo of apps http://goo.gl/VXQzz Aiming To deliver best products and service to our esteemed clients how so ever possible till they say this is awesome and I cant expect more

I am an expert in Website Development Using Core PHP, Wordpress, Codeigniter framework, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, XML, Facebook Apis, twitter apis, Custom CMS Solutions, Ajax, XML. I am also expert in Responsive website design and development. My expertise also include mobile applications and game development for iPhone, Ipad and for android platform. With more than three years of experience in website development and mobile applications development, i provide quality work according to standards of each platform. My ambition to meet deadlines, provide quality work, Strong communication and support after finalizing project makes me unique for my valuable clients.

No comments :

Post a Comment